I now see

I now see the real me
I always became angry whenever I hear someone tell me that I'm evil, I'm a sadist, that I always love to smile at others people pains that I love to afflict pains on people, I always tried to contradict that I always tried my best to maintain and show my love for people I always tried to put smiles on people faces, I began to act funny, weird and like a fool so as to see people laugh but I noticed that I suck at keeping relationships for long. I become extremely bored and try to look for people to talk with but I see no one. The ones that loved me I'm mostly the one that breaks the love bond. People never seem to trust me I thought it's because I'm too familiar with them but later got to realise that I'm actually not good to be in any close relationship with anyone. I get hurt easily and I also seem to derive pleasure thinking about pains and dark stuffs. I wondered why my life was different from alot of my close friends. They had best friends, they had lovers but it seem like none was for me like I was brought in this world to put smiles on people face for a while then disappear into thin air. I thought I was a good guy I thought I was a cool guy to be with. Now I remember the truth different people told me I now believe that the truth is bitter but I have to face it. I guess I know when all this started, it started when I accepted the request, when I dinned with him and I guess I know where it would end.
   Psyche of a sadist 
                                    Ojsegun
                           

Comments

Metal inc. said…
Bro... I can't find your other music blog please comment the website. Its winnerlight if you remember. Thanks
Ojsegun said…
Ojvibez.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Set a goal and not a limit

High Taste