Pains in my brain

My mind is an ever busy market,
Where goods and loads are kept,
I feel like I'm a living corpse in a casket.

I've broken a lot of people's expectations,
I was led into a wrong occupation,
Led into it with low orientation.

I couldn't blow against the wind,
My boat couldn't pass through the stormy seas,
I saw the best was passing through it by any means.

I hear noise any time I meditate,
I'm confused I can't even concentrate,
No one understands me that why I hardly communicate.

My thoughts are always vast,
I plan and commit crime so fast,
I feel like I'm always the last.

I'm such a failure,
Who is in love with pleasure,
And hates to undergo the pressure.

I feel pains in my brain,
A voice tells me I may go insane,
I feel I've lost my success train.

My whole life sucks,
While that of others I mock,
I feel my demons are already unlocked.

My whole body aches,
As my body shakes,
All my laughs are fake.

BECAUSE OF THE PAINS IN MY BRAIN
Ojsegun



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set a goal and not a limit

High Taste

I now see