Why me?



 I was enraptured with joy the day you came into my life
I felt all my pains and sorrow demised 
But now, I got to realise

You came into my life to hurt my soul
You gave me gifts and my everlasting joy you stole
At the sound of your voice pains drop in my heart like hot coals

Anytime I look into the pupils of your eyes, I see betrayal
My love life was a drama, in wish you were a nice portrayal
Of what love is not and how Jesus felt after Judas's betrayal

You left me broken and shattered 
You removed my bridal gown and gave clothes that were tattered 
Left me to weep like a soul that had been battered

My soul danced joyfully to your strings of pains
My heart was taken and locked in chains
The salty water of my eyes has left on my heart an everlasting sorrowful stain

Why have I been chosen for pains?
Why did I let you lock my heart with chains?
Why can't I clean from my heart this everlasting stain?

            WHY ME?
                               Ojsegun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set a goal and not a limit

High Taste

I now see