Walking dead

   I died at the age of 18 when I was disappointed by my examination results, I thought my heart would be overwhelmed with joy and I'll dance to the drums of happiness but I had the opposite of what I thought. My eyes was flooded with tears of disappointed.

   I sat in my room a week after my result staring at the white wall of my room, I imagined blood on the walls. I heard that God said we should count our blessings and name them one by one. So I did opposite of that, because I didn't feel blessed.

   Now I'm 25 my life is still in a mess, I'm now sitting with the devil playing the game of chess. Anything I lay my hands on turn out to change, to change from good to evil. I have no friends, no one believes I'm a worthy person to work with.

     A girl came into my life, she loved me unconditionally, she cared for me, she was the reason I smiled. Is this a spell? The one who brought light to my darken soul is no more, she now resides with her ancestors.

    People say I'm the cause of her departure, because she kissed me with her last breathe. I'm not alright, I'm dead inside.

   At 25, my uncle told me he'll take me to England. I was happy, that night I shouted on the top of my voice I felt the end to my agony has come.

This a gehenna I can never recover, I've been in a downer since he ran mad.

  I walked on the streets and cursed the day I was born, 'I guess it's time for me to join her soul'. I thought as stood on a bridge looking up and commiting my body to the beast of the sea and birds of the air when I was tapped from abaft, I looked and to my greatest surprise it was her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set a goal and not a limit

High Taste

I now see