Depression

     I write down my thoughts of emotions in the dark
Yet, I leave no line or space blank
I pen down my thoughts as my mind shares them out 

In silence I stay anytime I pour out my heart
So the walls would hear my cry
I feel forsaken anytime I try

I feel lost most times I smile
I'm being hated with style
Being condemned by my mind

No one hears when my soul crys
Keeping to myself I preferred than speaking to my friends
As the days passed slowly I killed myself

Keeping to myself I thought was the best 
So to be alone I left my friends
Alone I was when I was fetched

When my soul was made insane
Who can heal my pains
Who can heal my plagues

I thought the solution to my problem would be clubbing 
So I decided to go out clubbing
My problems became complicated as I went out clubbing

I thought music would make me whole
I thought she would save my soul
I thought she was going to heal my sores

She did but for a little while
The solutions I thought would tame me
Made me become wild

That's why I could write my thoughts of emotions in the dark
And leave no line or space blank
Because I was of the world that was dark

Then I heard a voice say
          "Ojsegun you can make it!!!"
I was like "I'm cursed" the voice said
          "No you are blessed" 
I was like "can I be whole again???"
           "Yes you can" the voice said
       "Please show me the way!!!!" I yelled
Then a hand stretched out to me while I was on the ground
I looked up and behold its a man in all white

He said "Jesus is the way the truth and the life"
I hopped up in joy as I became whole again
I became whole as I gave my life to him
           © Ojsegun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set a goal and not a limit

High Taste

I now see