The real miserable comforter. Part 2 of miserable comforter

    I left my house and moved to his, when my rent for that month expired and we both left to another town far away from my parents and all the people that left me in my pains and we started a new life together. I got to realise that he was a loving fellow and during the first 3 months of my stay there he never approached me or made any attempt to take advantage of me. 
He showed me what true love means and I confined in him alot we built a business together and we were making it, then he did something I was not surprised of or better to say I was expecting it. 
He proposed to me, that day was like God released his angels to dance with me. I felt the butterflies in my stomach dancing for joy, I didn't hesitate to say yes. The ring was shinning, it was a golden ring and as I saw it tears of joy and sorrow rolled down my cheeks.
 I remembered my ex and how he left me when I needed him most, how my dad disowned me when I needed his wise words, how my mom said words that wounded me deeply inside instead of words that would heal my wounds, I remembered how my best friend placed my face on the ground and matched on it instead of letting me cry on her shoulder and finally remembered how he brought joy into my life how he showed me what love meant, how he showed me what friendship meant.
      We started planning for our marriage both traditional and church wedding. I wanted to show my parents that even as they disowned me someone got my back. I planned to wear a very expensive cloth and also to ride the new car we just bought to their house for the introduction. I said their house because they disowned me and I didn't see it as my house again and I was ready to make them come back on their knees to beg for forgiveness, I was ready to make the hotel manager regret believing who ever told him that I was a thief, I wanted my school to hear of the bright student they let go off. I was ready to show my ex best friend the beautiful soul she rejected, finally I was ready to show my ex boyfriend the bride he left, the precious asset he spat on.
    That night I so happy that I went to his room and did what couples were meant to do because I also saw him as mine and mine forever. In his hand I slept and his chest was my pillow through the night. I woke up the next morning, yawned and stood up from the bed with my birthday suit heading towards the kitchen but later I decided to wear my underwear. Getting to the kitchen I heard someone laughing and talking from the garage. I tip toed to the door to hear what was funny, to my greatest surprise it was my life that was the joke he laughed to. Then I just realized that he wasn't who I thought he was, he was the soul that was behind my pains, he was rejoicing that he finally got me and was ready to make life hell on earth for me. I didn't know when I opened the door, in shock he let his iPhone 12 to fall from his hands and stammered "Good morning my love" "my love? Wait you just called me your love?" I asked a question that didn't require an answer. In pains I left there he followed me to explain but I promised to stab him if he approached me then I went to get my things to leave the house with my car that's when he showed his true colour, that's when he showed he was as aggressive as a hunger lion, "you are not leaving here with all I gave you" truly he gave me all those cloths and the car too even duo it looked like we worked for it together. Then I left the house with the dress I was wearing and had no place to go to because he was the one that suggested that area to me and we were surrounded with his people, all the people there one way or the other worked with him so they all rejected me. This wasn't new to me as I had experienced it before so I walked going where I didn't know hoping to find comfort where I didn't expect. I cried silently as I walked till I could cry no more. I walked from 7am till 2pm at this point I was exhausted and I lay down by the road side to rest, as I watched different kind of cars passing because I laid in between an express. Memories of the first and last night I had in his room began to flash and it was so hurting and shameful, remembering how he came into my life to show me what love was even made me to shed tears slowly as I laid down. Had I known, had I known him taking me out of pains was to place in my heart an unforgettable painful scene, I won't had let him. Had I known, had I known that his words of comfort where going to tear me down, I would have not listened to them. Had I known, had I known that the shoulder that didn't let me to cry on it was better than the one that my tears stained the cloth I won't had cried on it. Had I known, had I known that the pains he would place in my heart would be far greater than the joy he placed, I won't had let him place any. Had I known, had I known that this was where the person that graciously enjoyed being the alpha through the night would turn me too,I won't had given myself to him. How did I fall? How did I fall for his words of comfort? How did I fall into his arms? How did I cry on his shoulder? How did I let him be the king of my thoughts?. This painful questions and thoughts came to my mind as I laid down to rest. I slowly cried till I slept off and I had a dream and this was what I saw in the dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Set a goal and not a limit

High Taste

I now see